1. Start by holding your Oculus Quest 2
2. Locate the hard plastic part where the side strap connects to the headset.
(Be careful to not pull on the part with the speaker, there will be a clear indication of where
the strap ends and the speaker part begins).
3. Grip the hard plastic part of the strap and pull it off.
4. Do the same for the other side, just be careful to not bend it too much.
5. Locate the front faceplate and remove it.
6. Take the velcro part of the strap, unstrap it and pull it through the loop.
7. Congratulations, you have successfully removed the stock strap.